To Our Valued American Veteran Air Conditioning Customers,
The health and safety of our team members and customers is of the utmost importance to us. As such, we as a company, are following all updates, recommendations, and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
With indoor air quality being more important than ever before, American Veteran Air Conditioning is implementing the following steps to ensure that we can service our customers and deliver the safest and most comfortable environment possible:
- American Veteran Air Conditioning field professionals will possess all necessary personal protective equipment for the health and safety of all parties.
- All technicians carry a hand held UV-C light for sterilization of all tools, parts and equipment prior to entering your home.
- We will accommodate and work with our customers to adjust services, schedule times and any customer special requirements.
- Any American Veteran Air Conditioning team member not feeling well or showing symptoms of illness will be required to stay home.
- We will remain at a safe social distance.
- We will not be offering to shake your hand.
- We will clean all surfaces we come in contact with while in your home.
- All equipment and tools brought into your home will be clean and safe.
You have our commitment to ensuring our employees are ready to serve you appropriately and safely. If there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable and safe while in your home, please ask (call 864-435-0822). Thank you for being a loyal customer.
President, American Veteran Air Conditioning
“As guardians of the indoor air we breathe, HVAC contractors and technicians stand alongside public health workers in the fight against coronavirus (COVD-19). As with the SARS outbreak in 2003, the airborne nature of the new coronavirus (part of the same family of viruses as SARS) puts epidemic – and prevention and containment – front and center for the HVAC professional.”— Quote from ASHRAE